1.1A, 5.5V, Low Quiescent Current, Synchronous Step-Up Converter with Output Disconnect and Battery Detection
The MP3416 is a low quiescent current, step-up converter that uses peak-currentcontrol and variable frequency architecture to regulate the output voltage. The MP3416 can work with an input voltage as low as 0.86Vto provide an output voltage from 1.8V to 5.5V.
The MP3416 works in peak-current-control modeand provides good transient response. The integrated P-channel synchronous rectifier improves efficiency and eliminates the need for an external Schottky diode.
In light-load condition, the peak current declines to about 350mA, and the device enters pulse-skip mode to save power loss. When the MP3416 shuts down, the output is disconnected from the input, allowing the output to draw less than 0.65µA in shutdown mode.
The MP3416 is available in 8-pin TSOT23 and 8-pin QFN (1.5mmx2.0mm) packages.
- Input Voltage Range: 0.86V to 5.5V
- Start-Up Voltage Range:1.25V to 5.5V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- 9.5μA Quiescent Current
- <650nA Shutdown Current
- Up to 80% Efficiency at 100μA-200μA Light-Load Condition
- Output Disconnect in Shutdown
- DownMode When VIN> VOUT
- Adjustable Low Battery Detection
- Internal Synchronous Rectifier
- Over-Temperature Protection(OTP) withThermal Shutdown at 155°C
- Available in TSOT23-8 and QFN-8 (1.5mmx2.0mm) Packages
- Vout (min) (V)1.8
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)1.1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.0095
- fsw (max) (kHz)2000
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vfb (V)0.6
- PackageQFN-8 (2.0x1.5), TSOT23-8
- Special FeaturesCurrent Limiting, Enable, Low Battery Detection, Thermal Shutdown
- SS内部, 外部
- Down ModeYes
- Input/Output DisconnectYes
1.1A Switching Current Low Iq, step-up converter Output Disconnect Evaluation Board
EV3416-J-00A evaluation board is designed to demonstrate the capability of MP3416. The MP3416 is a 1.1A switching current, low quiescent current, step-up converter with output disconnect.
The MP3416 works in peak current control mode, providing good transient response. The integrated P-channel synchronous rectifier improves efficiency and eliminates the need for an external schottky diode.
The device enters pulse skip mode to save power loss in light load condition. When the part shuts down, the output is disconnected from input, allowing the part to draw less than 0.65μA in shutdown mode. The MP3416 is available in a small 8-pin TSOT23 package.
US$ 25.00 + tax