- Evaluation Tools
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- 显示更多 显示较少
- Up to 96% Efficiency
- True Output Disconnect from Input
- Inrush Current Limiting and Internal Soft-Start
- 0.8V Low Voltage Start-Up
- Internal Synchronous Rectifier
- Current Mode Control with Internal Compensation
- Short-Circuit Protection
- 1.1MHz Fixed Frequency Switching
- 0.8V to 5V Input Range
- 2.5V to 5V Output Range
- Tiny External Components
- Small 6-Lead TSOT23 Package
EV3120-J-00A Evaluation Kit 1.2A, 1.1MHz Synchronous Boost Converter Evaluation Board
The EV3120-J-00A is a Boost converter evaluation board for the MP3120DJ, a synchronous, 1.1MHz fixed frequency, current mode step-up converter with output to input disconnect.
It can startup from an input voltage as low as 0.85V and provides inrush current limiting as well as output short circuit protection.
The output voltage also can be regulated when VIN>VOUT, and the P-channel MOS is no longer act as a low impedance switch.
The EV3120-J-00A regulates the output voltage up to 3.3V from single cell AA battery without the uses of an external Schottky diode.
The MP3120DJ is offered in a TSOT23-6 package.