Low IQ Dual Channel 2.5A Load Switch
The MP5095 integrates a dual-load switch to provide load protection covering a 0.5V to 5.5V voltage range. Each channel provides up to 2.5A of load protection covering a 0.5V to 5.5V voltage range with a 1.85V VCC power supply. With a small RDS(ON) in a tiny package, the MP5095 provides a very highly efficient and space-saving solution for notebook, tablet, or other portable device applications.
With the internal soft start function, the MP5095 can avoid inrush current during circuit start up. MP5095 also provides internal current limit, hiccup protection and thermal shutdown features. MP5095 also easily parallel both channels to double current capability.
The MP5095 is available in the small TSOT23-8 package.
- Integrated 30mΩ Low RDS(ON) MOSFETs
- Low Quiescent Current: 40µA
- Wide VIN Range from 0.5V to 5.5V
- <1µA Shutdown Current
- Output Discharge Function
- Continuous Current Capability: 2.5A
- Enable Pin (EN1, EN2)
- Short-Circuitry Response Protection
- Easily Parallel-Connect Dual Channel
- Supports Reverse Block Connection
- Thermal Protection
- Available in a TSOT23-8 Package
- Ilimit (A)2.75
- Special FeaturesOutput Discharge, Parallel Connect Dual Channels, Reverse-Block Connection
- Rds(on) (mΩ)30
- Iq (typ) (µA)40
- Iout (max) (A)2.5
- Vin (max) (V)5.5