7A, 5.5V load switch with +/-5% current monitoring, PG, slew rate control and output discharge
The MP5087 is a load switch to provide 7A load protection covering 0.5V to 5.5V voltage range. With the small RDSON in tiny package, MP5087 provides very high efficient and space saving solution in notebook and tablet or other portable devices application.
The MP5087 equipped with the very accurate current monitor function. The gain of the current monitor can be scaled to different applications. With the soft start function, the MP5087 can avoid inrush current during circuit start up. MP5087 also provides different functions, like programmable soft start time, output discharge function, OCP and thermal shutdown features.
Tiny QFN-12 (2mmx2mm) of MP5087 is available in space saving package.
- Large VIN Range from 0.5V to 5.5V
- <1µA Shutdown Current
- Integrated 10mΩ Low RDSON FETs
- Typical 7A Load Current Range
- Output Current Monitoring Accurate High to 3%
- Push Pull PG Indicator
- Adjustable Start Up Slew Rate
- Output Discharge Function
- <200ns Short-Circuitry Response Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Small QFN-12 (2mmx2mm) Package for Space Saving
- Safety approvals
- • UL2361, file no. 20150402-E322138
- Ilimit (A)7
- Special FeaturesCurrent Monitoring, Output Discharge, Power Good
- Rds(on) (mΩ)10
- PackageQFN-12 (2x2)
- Iq (typ) (µA)220
- Iout (max) (A)7
- Vin (max) (V)5.5