- 4.5V-to-24V Operating Input Range
- 2A Continuous Load Current
- 200µA Low Quiescent Current
- 90mO/40mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Integrated Inductor
- Integrated VCC and Bootstrap Capacitors
- External AAM pin for Power-Save Mode Programming
- OCP Protection with Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in QFN-20 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) Package
- Total solution size 6.7mmx6.3mm
- fsw (max) (kHz)2000
- fsw (min) (kHz)2000
- Vin (max) (V)24
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4.8
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.77
- Vfb (V)0.798
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.2
- Vout (max) (V)18
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- EN ControlYes
- PackageQFN-20 (3x5)
- Special FeaturesEMI Tested, Light-Load Efficiency, PWM and PFM Selection
- Dimension (H) (mm)4.2
- Mounting TypeSurface Mount
- Dimension WxL (mm)3x5
- I2C InterfaceNo
- Operating Junction Temp Range (°C) -40 to 125
- Module Assembly Encapsulated
24V/2A Module Converter With Integrated Inductor Evaluation Board
The EVM3620A-QV-00A is an evaluation board for MPM3620A, a synchronous rectified, step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors.
The evaluation board can deliver a 2A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient
response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3620A is available in a space-saving QFN20 (3mm x5mmx1.6mm) package.
￥ 171.25 + tax