- Evaluation Tools
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- 显示更多 显示较少
Log in to your account
Create New Account
- Wide 4.5V to 17V Operating Input Range
- 1% Internal Reference Accuracy
- I2C Programmable Reference Output Voltage
- Reference Voltage Range from 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV Steps with Slew Rate Control
- I2C Selectable Switching Frequency
- 200kHz to 2MHz Synchronized External Clock
- OTP and OCP Hiccup Indication via I2C
- Selectable PSM and FS through I2C
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- Open-Drain Power Good Indicator
- Small 3x4mm QFN-14 Package
EVKT-8867 Evaluation Kit 17V, 8A, High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
The MP8867 is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with an I2C control interface. The MP8867 achieves 8A of output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Highly customizable, the MP8867 is capable of supporting a diverse array of low-voltage applications. Users can program it via MPS I2C GUI; however, changes made in I2C mode will not be retained once the EVB is powered down.
The EVKT8867 is a valuable evaluation tool well-suited for all types of experience levels, from beginner to expert, and can help users quickly determine if the MP8867 is right for their target application.
配置 Mp88xx 的多个参数，包括输出电压和开关频率
USB 转 I2C/PMBus 通信接口设备，包含在产品评估套件中，也可单独购买